Were committed to providing the HIGHEST quality care!
At Next Level Care Company we use training programs developed by the Institute for Professional Care Education to ensure that every employee has the skills and knowledge needed to provide high quality care.
We pride ourselves on hiring people for their compassion, experience, and flexibility. But we know this isnt all it takes to provide the best care possible. Caregivers also need excellent skills and competency in care and that comes from excellent training.
Our care staff undergoes formal training and continuing education programs developed by the Institute for Professional Care Education,
the national leader in senior care training.
Why does training matter?
- Trained caregivers provide the highest quality of care to you or your loved one
- Trained caregivers know how to recognize when medical care is needed
- Trained caregivers can help their clients avoid injury around the home
A caregiver who is specifically trained in his or her job will provide a consistent, higher level of quality care. Our staff is our most important asset. Weave chosen to invest in a training program that will provide you with the highest possible level of care available.
State-Approved Training Topics Include:
- 57 hours of foundational caregiving training for new employees
- 44 hours of Alzheimer’s, dementia, and memory care training
- 15 hours of Developmental Disablity care training
- 8 hours of MS, Parkinsons, and Aphasia care training
- 21 hours of body functions and mechanics training
- 20 hours of caregiver/client communication training
- 16 hours of food, nutrition, and meal planning training
- 14 hours of medication management training
- 13 hours of emergency recognition and procedure training
- 12 hours of caregiver ethics and elder abuse prevention training
- 4 hours of infection control and prevention training
- 9 hours of behavior challenges training
- 10 hours of personal care training
- 200+ hours of accredited continuing education
Caregiver Certification matters, because Certified Caregivers:
- Have foundational training and skills in providing care
- Understand issues like elder abuse and how to detect or prevent it
- Know the value of their observation and reporting skills in keeping their clients out of emergency care and hospitals